About the Job
If you are a Penetration Tester with experience, please read on!
Based in Seattle, WA with other offices in the US and abroad, we innovate cybersecurity with products and services which focus on securing web, mobile and desktop applications, IoT services, embedded/firmware, and more. We are backed by expert security practitioners and researchers who ensure our solutions reflect the current security landscape. Software runs the world and we help you secure it.
***Relocation assistance for out-of-state candidates***
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are a close-knit team of Security Experts working with top clients like Disney, FedEx, and Microsoft.
2. Our company is well-grounded, financially stable, and puts a heavy emphasis on employee learning and career growth.
3. We take care of our employees with competitive compensation/benefits/perks/etc.
What You Will Be Doing
– Work closely with other application security engineers to perform reviews and tests on Web and Conventional applications as well as embedded, firmware, mobile and more
– Develop tools to aid penetration test automation and effectiveness
– Perform manual and automated techniques to assess risks and circumvent security mechanisms of devices and applications
– Create threat models that result in more secure application design
– Design and develop security testing scenarios
– Technical documentation to report security recommendations, test plans, etc.
– Review code for common security vulnerabilities
– 10 – 20% travel to client sites to conduct in-person security reviews, training, and assessments
What You Need for this Position
– 5+ years of professional experience with penetration testing
– BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
– At least some professional coding experience in an object-oriented language (C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, etc.)
– Knowledge of specific attack types and common security bug categories
– Ability to perform Dynamic and/or Static Code Analysis
– OSCP, OSCE, or a similar security certification
Desired but not required:
– Working knowledge of common security testing tools like Burp Suite, SQLMap, Metasploit, IDAPro, etc.
– Experience developing automated Pen-testing tools
– Debugging applications with complex security vulnerabilities
– Training/knowledge in cryptography, blockchain, etc.
What’s In It for You
– Competitive salary + Equity
– Comprehensive healthcare coverage including HMO/PPO/HSA options, dental, vision, and life coverage
– Generous 401k matching
– Take-as-you-need PTO & Flexible work hours
– Company sponsored learning & development – we even encourage additional time off to pursue personal research projects
– Free coffee, snacks, beverages, among other office