New Facebook account setup – A Facebook account registration form might be a very simple form to fill but to others, it’s a little confusing. It’s no news that Facebook application is one of the fastest growing social media applications in the world. Facebook has over 3 billion active users and a lot of groups, communities, and pages. A lot of people are there for either business or pleasure.
Either way, there is always a space on Facebook that would catch your interest. Therefore, with just a few steps below you can actually complete your own new Facebook account registration form easily. In addition, after the Facebook account registration, we can add the new Facebook account setup.
NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
The new Facebook account registration is completed with the steps below:
- Firstly on your browser, Logon to www.facebook.com.
- The Facebook homepage also know as Facebook Sign up Page and FbLogin Page will appear.
- Enter your Name, Email Address/Phone number.
- Fill in your Password, Birthday and Gender.
- Thereafter, click on “Sign Up” to create your Facebook account.
- Meanwhile, as a Facebook account new user you will need to verify your Email Address/Phone number through confirmation.
- Enter the Confirmation code sent to you through Email or SMS, correctly on the space specified for it.
After the steps above, you have now successfully created a Facebook account. We can now do the next important part and that is a new Facebook account setup.
NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SETUP
After creating the Facebook account and Logged in, we will follow the steps below to set up the new Facebook account:
- Add a profile picture: The first step in a new Facebook account setup is to add a new profile picture. This allows people to easily recognize you. The update profile picture icon is on the top left corner of the profile page.
- Add Friends: The second step is to add friends and can easily recognize you using your profile picture which you updated. You can search for people by their name or email, import your contact lists, and invite friends that aren’t using Facebook.
When you find someone who you want to add, you will need to send a friend invite. Once they accept the invitation, that person is added to the Friends list.
- Manage Privacy Settings: People recount stories of people posting things that they don’t want others to see, or losing a job because of something controversial they shared. Take some time to set up your privacy settings to prevent the wrong people from seeing what you post.
Thanks for reading and hope it was helpful. Feel free to comment in the comment box and subscribe for more.