One of the most prestigious automobile companies in the world is building out their Canadian Research and Development shop. Our client is looking for two Lead Mobile Engineers (one native Android and one native iOS) to work on the development of their digital infotainment system. This mobile application will connect directly with the dashboard of the vehicle through wireless technologies and will be used by the consumers on a daily basis.
If you’re a creative individual who’s looking to work on an innovative team, then this is the company for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience programming in Android (Java, Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift)
- Hands-on leadership and architecture experience, this is NOT just a development role
- 3+ years of professional experience building on large scale applications
- Experience working in team in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science and/or Mathematics preferably
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a test-driven environment with Appium
- Built native applications with 100,000+ downloads and 4.5+ starts
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android
- 100% iOS
- 70% Hands-On
- 30% Architecture & Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
$120,000.00 – $145,000.00 per year