A Netflix account user has access to a lot of HD movies to stream online. But some users are getting less compared to US customers, but there’s a way to fix it. The good news is you don’t really need to suffer from less. Here’s how to get more worth for your money.
Netflix has drawn more users and lovers over the years even outside the United States. I am going to give you some simple ways to get an American Netflix account to enable you to enjoy it like someone in the US.
According to Mirror
It is legal to watch Netflix over a VPN, but it’s worth noting the company’s Terms of Service says it may terminate or restrict your account without compensation or notice if you are engaged in “improper” use.
If you’re wondering what that means, Netflix also says users “may view a movie or TV show through the Netflix service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show”.
WHY IS YOUR NETFLIX ACCOUNT GIVING YOU LESS?
The Netflix account you have is not the reason you’re getting less, rather your location is the reason. It mostly because of the way that international licensing works. Netflix has in each country different catalogs of programs and films. But you can trick it into thinking that you’re somewhere else, which means you automatically get new titles from that country.
If you mask your Netflix account into showing that you’re in America, you’ll find that you will have more access to a lot more content than you can get anywhere else in the world.
How to get American Netflix
Using VPN which is a clever tool that ‘tunnels’ its way into another country. It gives you a new IP(Internet protocol ) address making your computer’s location seem as if it’s in the U.S. Clever. It is as simple as the steps below.
- First, sign up for a Netflix account if you do not have one but if you do, log in to your account
- Change your DNS settings and add the following DNS(Domain Name server) code settings to your Netflix viewing device. You can use either 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 for your IP address.
- Make sure that the VPN service is set to the USA. This is done by going to the website of VPN provider sign in, pick your Netflix region and click Update.
How to get American Netflix For Android
For users of Android, you may have to downgrade to Netflix version 3.7.1, which isn’t blocked from accessing the Netflix in the U.S.
- First, you Uninstall your current version of Netflix.(if your version is 3.7.1 or below, then no worries.)
- Download the Netflix 3.7.1 APK file from here.
- Go to Settings, Security and enable the install from Unknown Sources option.
- Go to your phone’s Downloads.
- Click on the APK file that you downloaded and tap the Install button
How to get American Netflix For Apple
It is not the same way as getting the one for android users but the best way is to use a smart VPN service on everything. Also, all your Apple devices should be connected together.
Thanks for reading the post. Feel free to use the comment box for questions and suggestions. Also, don’t forget to subscribe for more post.