Financial Firm is looking to build out their new CyberSecurity practice, and looking to hire a VP of Cyber Security! The position will enhance the bank’s overall security posture, specifically focusing on Penetration Testing, Incident Response Plan, and Threat Intelligence Management.
- Serve as team lead in defining cyber threat landscape, identifying vulnerabilities, and building remediation course
- Roll out enterprise-wide security and Incidence Response Plan, stress testing, Penetration Testing
- Develop Threat Hunting Function: improve SOC operations, leverage indicators of compromise (IOCs) and threat intelligence
- Security certifications required such as CEH, OSCP, GPEN, CISSP or any relevant pen testing / vulnerability management tool certification
- Minimum 2 years experience Penetration Testing and Incidence Response. Hands-on pen testing is a must, from application and network side
- Knowledge of typical enterprise information security program domains
- Experience with commonly accepted industry information governance, risk and security standards/frameworks and professional practices (SSL, SSH, LDAP, TCP, SIEM, etc.)
- Preferred experience with Kali Linux, Metasploit, PhP, Python & PowerShell.