About the Job
Tittle: Cyber Security Threat Analyst / Specialist
Location: Concord CA
Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science, Network & Security, a related discipline, or equivalent experience, WCNA, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, or other Cybersecurity certificates, or similar Experience in Information Technology (IT) security, 6yrs
TOP 3 needs are:
- Penetration Test experience of 4+ years
- IT security experience of 6+ years
- Cybersecurity certifications
In the position of Cyber Threat Specialist/Penetration Tester, Expert the analyst will be responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy stance across the enterprise.
- Analyst will execute and support assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities for the service areas under Security Intelligence and Operations Center (SIOC).
- The analyst will ensure and validate that security controls are operating effectively.
- Analyst will review test results or interpret evidence for vulnerabilities, gaps, and control deficiencies and work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Analyst will develop red test parameters, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support security testing services.
- Analyst will also document in detail the results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities. Analyst will create and maintain SIOC testing infrastructure, correlation tools, documentation, and training.
- Analyst will develop situational awareness, stay informed or current technology and vulnerabilities, and industry in the area(s) of their specialty. Analyst will support incident response and intelligence functions.
Vaibhav Sharma | RADIANSYS INC